The Arcade Crew deployed this new The Last Spell Update 0.92.1.0 earlier today and here are the full list of patch notes for you to read. There are several new features and small enhancements added to the game that fans are going to be very happy about. All this has been added after plenty of feedback from the community.
No file size available yet, but will update when we have it for the The Last Spell Update 0.92.1.0 “We Can Be Heroes!” patch. You should be able to download this new update right away from Steam. All the relevant information you need to know about this new update has been covered below in the notes.
The Last Spell Update 0.92.1.0 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for The Last Spell Update 0.92.1.0 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Addition of the heroes customization popup :
- Addition of an option to change the intensity of the screen shake
- Addition of an option to change the size of the UI with a slider
- Addition of a tab to remap the keys
- Visual rework of the options pop-up
- Display of the enemies range by using the Alt key
- Rework of the first run: The amount of earned Tainted Souls depends on the number of survived days.
- New defense: Wooden Gate
- When a unit is stunned, their dodge is reduced to 0.
- Wording change for the new game/continue button
- Acceleration of the animation for the souls gain in the night report
- Change in the numbering of the numbers of runs, you now start at 1 instead of 0 (visible on the name of the city: Lakeburg #XX)
- Fix of the Apocalypse 3 that didn’t increase the cost of the buildings and items upgrades
- Fix of the perk “Potion Thrower” that didn’t work on the potions skills with a level superior to 4
- Fix of a bug that could trigger save corruptions
- Fix of a softlock that happened when players made too many buildings on the first line of Mist
- The stats bonus related to the perks now respect the stats caps
- The doors stay open if a hero is on the door when the save loads.
- Reduced drop rate for big rolls.
- Reduced drop rate of the multi hit attribute.
- Attribute is now hard-capped at +100%.
- Reduced momentum values on items, affixes and level ups.
- Stone Wall : 165 Health > 215 Health (30% increase)
- Stone Wall Reinforced : 220 Health > 330 Health (50% increase)
- Block : 50 from night 11 -> 20 from night 10 (the 50 definitely was an integration mishap, and we understand why many felt like night 11 introduced a huge difficulty gap)
Reordered some of the existing perks:
- Vampire: Tier 5 > Tier 3
- Poisonous: Tier 4 > Tier 2
- Initiator: Tier 2 > Tier 4
- Thrifty: Tier 3 > Tier 4
- Mana Collector: Tier 4 > Tier 5
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.