Garena Free Fire has already introduced the OB26 ‘Project Cobra’ update to a bunch of major changes. It comes with a new Revive system for team members, the MAG-7 shotgun, and more.
FF OB 26 also introduced a brand-new character called Skylar. Here’s everything you need to know about the character- Price, Features, Skills & Abilities.
Free Fire: Who is Skylar?
Skylar is a CEO and Superstar and is based on notable Vietnamese music artist, Son Tung M-TP.
Skylar’s Skills and Abilities
Skyler has a skill called “Riptide Ryhtm”, which at level one allows him to shoot sonic waves that can destroy 5 gloo walls within 50 meters.
In addition, every Gloo Wall he uses will give him 4 HP regeneration. This ability has a cooldown of 60 seconds.
Here is a complete list of Skyler’s skills per level:
- Level 1: Destroy the Gloo Wall within 50 meters. HP regeneration will be increased by 4 points. Cooldown 60 seconds.
- Level 2: Destroy the Gloo Wall within 58 meters. HP regeneration will be increased by 5 points. 58 seconds cooldown.
- Level 3: Destroy the Gloo Wall within 67 meters. HP regeneration will be increased by 6 points. 55-second cooldown.
- Level 4: Destroy the Gloo Wall within 77 meters. HP regeneration will be increased by 7 points. Cooldown 51 seconds.
- Level 5: Destroy the Gloo Wall within 88 meters. HP regeneration will be increased by 8 points. 46 seconds cooldown.
- Level 6: Destroy the Gloo Wall within 100 meters. HP regeneration will be increased by 9 points. 40 seconds cooldown.
Free Fire: How to get Skylar
The Skyler character is not yet available in the game, Garena has not yet announced when the player will be available for users. but when it is released, you can get it at the FF Store or through special events.
Free Fire: Skylar Cost
The new character should cost either 499 or 599 in-game diamonds to purchase.