My.Games released the new Skyforge Update 2.50 earlier today and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new patch is now live for all the players and we have listed down all the changes, updates and other details in the release notes below.
If you go through the notes below, you can see no new features have been added as part of this Skyforge Update 2.50 patch. However, a number of fixes have been included. You should be able to download and install this patch right away.
Skyforge Update 2.50 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Skyforge Update 2.50 that is now rolling out to all the supported platfroms of the game:
Ancient Trails Adventure
- Addressed an issue where the ether beacon continued to move when a stop was required.
- Addressed an issue where the laser could deal damage to characters behind the ether beacon’s shield.
- Slightly changed the area where the battle against the second boss takes place. Fixed various issues with the design.
Addressed an issue where the stat “Target’s Defense Reduction” did not work if you played as a Bounty Hunter.
Addressed an issue where allies could dispel the energy blob spawned by Shelter of the Faithful.
- Addressed an issue where the Revenant’s camera was positioned incorrectly whenever Gloomy Shadow was used.
- Increased the average number of exoskeleton parts received after dismantling epic modules and reduced this number for rare modules.
- Addressed an issue where the Pantheon menu did not display information about the Pantheon’s trophies.
- Addressed an issue where the Arbiter’s Step exoskeleton module had a color different from the one selected by the player.
- Addressed sound issues that occurred when you played as a Bounty Hunter.
- Fixed visual artifacts that appeared after the death of certain flying creatures.
For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.